Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our New Puppy

I am so in love...Ellie has a new baby brother. I know she introduced him to you last week. I have been enjoying puppy hood. You know the biting with the little teeth that are like needles, the stinky puppy breath that I absolutely love, the getting up in the middle of the night to take him out. Not to mention the potty training. This little guy is an absolutely joy. He is 10 weeks old today and very smart for his age. He is already sleeping through the night and no accidents!!! The other day he learned how to go down the stairs...I thought I would have at least another week to week and a half before he would learn how to do that.
Oh, and he just adores his big sister!! Ellie is the best big sister, she just lets him bite and nibble at her face, she plays with him very well, and is very tollerant (he can be obnoxious). She is a very good girl.

Losing Maggie was hard, I needed time to heal, and in time you do heal. She is with me always and still apart of us. I am now able to open my heart to this little guy and hope she is smiling down on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment