Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Introducing Duke

Hi everyone its Ellie.

Introducing my little brother Duke!

Mommy and Daddy said they were going to get me a brother to play with.  He is 8 weeks old and is a Border Collie/ Queensland Healer just like me. He is just a baby and he sleeps a lot… I mean a lot!  But I think he’s ok, when he is awake he plays with me and we run circles around the house.  He is really goofy. The day mom brought him home he found my toy box and already started taking my toys to play with them. I guess I have to share all my stuff.

Mommy says that I have to help teach him to go potty outside, stay in the yard, and play ball.  I am trying to be a good big sister and help mommy with him. Mom had to go out yesterday and she said I had to baby sit. He doesn’t like being in his crate yet and I don’t like to hear him cry. Baby’s are a lot of work…but mom to me I was such a good big sister and a very good dog.
So far he is ok…I hope he stays that way!



What?


No comments:

Post a Comment