Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

License That Dog!

Since it the time of year that we are all outside with our dogs. In the parks walking, going to softball games and all the other things that we love to do with our dogs...I am included in that. As you all know Ellie is my sidekick and I take her everywhere with me. But as I walk through the parks and look at the dogs I see NO TAGS!!!

I see harnesses on dogs...OK but where is the collar? You know the one that goes around the dogs neck and says Hey!! I belong to someone! the one that says I am registered with the city, and most of all the big one that says I do have my rabies shots!!

I have heard so many excuses that owners have about why they don't want to put collars on the dogs. 

If your like me...I want to know that the dog has had its rabies shots! And is registered with the city.

As a responsible dog owner we need to follow a few simple laws, one of them is registration and tags on the dogs.

I live in Pittsburgh and dogs need to be registered. There is a fine for not registering the dog which is now pretty expensive if you get caught. The registration fee is not expensive $6.00 if the dog is spayed or neutered. You can save yourself so much grief for doing one simple thing.

What do you think about this issue? I would love your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment