Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Do you wash your dogs face?

Hi everyone!
I just came accross an artical that says most of us don't wash our dogs face! We do the ears, brush the teeth, give them a bath and clip their nails but we forget the face.  I hope that most of you are doing this... if not...start! I guess most of us don't realize the hair on your dogs face is just like the hair on their body's...it gets dirty...and all that dirt can cause bacteria to build up, get into their eyes. Let's face it you wouldn't take a shower and Not wash your face right?

If you don't want to put water onto your dogs face, I get that, I know one of my dogs hates any water running down her face, then just use a wash cloth with a little shampoo and wipe the dogs face.

Make it a fun and personal bonding between you and your dog.

I just didn't realize that so many of us don't do this one essential thing and it gets looked over so much.

HAPPY FACE WASHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment