Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Ball Craze!

This is one of the best inventions I think by far!!!
The Chuckit Ball Launcher!

I love this product. I have had mine for 2 years now. It is one of the best things I have ever purchased.

It started out that I could not throw the ball very far since I throw like a girl! My Ellie a Border Collie mix who loves to play ball was growing up and has all kinds of energy… and me throwing to her was…well…bad. So I saw this goofy looking thing at the store and figured OK lets give it a shot!

Not only can I Chuckit all the way up the yard (I have a big yard) but Ellie really needs to run to get it…it does not take much effort to do.
The best part is you don’t have to touch a wet slimy ball!

If you have a dog that loves to play ball you gotta check out this product. There are even ones for little dogs. And they have many different types of balls for it. We love the Max Glow Ball it glows in the Dark one so we can play at night!

We have this posted as one of our Favorite things.
Let us know if you have a chuckit...tell us how much you love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment