Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Me and My Sister


Hi Everyone! I’m Ellie… and this is my sister Maggie. I’m the one on the left… you know the cute black one. I asked mommy if I could write on the computer since she said it’s always good therapy to write down how you feel.
I’m a 4 year old Border Collie/ Queensland Heeler mix, and Maggie is a 16 year old Australian Shepherd / Queensland Heeler mix.

 Well, mom told you how Maggie had to go to sleep. I don’t know why she couldn’t go to sleep here with us… and I miss her. Mommy said she is in doggie heaven and we will see her again someday. But now I have no one to play with. Even though Maggie was a lot… and I mean a lot older than me… she would still play with me and chase me around the coffee table. And when mommy and daddy went to work or something she was there to keep me company and now I am all alone.

At first I was really sad, I know mommy was really sad and all she did was hold me and love on me… I never saw mommy like that. I was sad too. I did not want to eat… or play… and my best thing to do ever is… well ….it’s….a ball! I love my ball… I live to play ball! But For a while I did not really want to play, I would just go on my blankie and curl up. Mom was real worried about me. It’s has been a couple of weeks now and I am not as sad anymore, mommy said it will get better and it did. But now… I am bored. I have no one to play with but Mom. She is great and all. She takes me out side when it’s nice and we play…what else…Ball.
Mom says that she and dad are going to get me a baby brother or (sister) so I have someone to play with.  She says I will have to help teach the puppy… like playing ball and listening to mommy and daddy… and playing ball and where the potty is… and playing ball.  I told mom I will help, but it better like to play ball!

Wow… I do feel better… I guess I will come back and let you know when I get a puppy. In the meantime I will have mom put up some pictures of me playing what else… BALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment